Las Vegas

After getting through the first 12 weeks of honours year, I was off to Las Vegas with Greg – WOOHOO. It was a 10 hour flight so I took some of my honours project work with me, ambitious I know! I still had my Interim Report to hand in and 2 exams to study for, needless to say I never actually looked at any of it. It was holiday time.
Amazing view
The weather was pretty cold, but who cared I was in Vegas! It felt so good to have a break from university work, no stress or worry just FUN! Spending quality time with Greg was amazing, at home university work takes over and we hardly have anytime to ourselves. This was the perfect place to have some fun together. Since it was the week before Christmas, Vegas had decorations everywhere it was honestly beautiful!

Pretty Christmas Tree
We spent our time in Vegas sightseeing along with eating, shopping and drinking. I didn’t want to come home, back to reality and back to studying!! Greg wanted to see a show, I wasn’t really fussed but I suppose relationships are about give and take. So we booked tickets for KA Cirque du Soleil, it was unbelievable!

My holiday came to an end far quicker than I would have liked, it was time to head home and back to studying. The joys of being a student!
Fabulous Nevada
Until next time Vegas, 

xx,

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment