Saturday Night Off

Hey there, this is me right now what a happy face - NOT!
A face only a mother could love!!
I'm at work again, yes that's right at work again and spending my break doing university work. I finish at 5 today which is way better than 9.45pm, although I'm not doing work when I get home - I'm taking the night off!! Okay, maybe not the whole night off, I need to upload this post when I get in because I don't have wifi at work (personally I think we should have). The world is easier with wifi.

 On a happier note, Greg will be back from Tenerife by the time I get home from work; hence the reason I'm taking the night off!! It's not like I don't have loads of work to do, I actually have a group assessment on Monday but for now it can wait!! I haven't seen Greg in a few days, so I'm looking forward to spending some time together. I'm off work tomorrow so I can study then, after having some breakfast with my mum for Mother’s day.

This week I’ve worked 3 days and 30 hours, compared to my normal 2 days and 15 hours. Realistically, I shouldn't have agreed to the extra shifts but, Greg was going away and it was extra money so it made sense. However, I'm sitting here thinking I really envy all the students who don't have to work part time while studying, it must be awesome! If I didn't need to then I would have all the time in the world to study and maybe be more relaxed and stress free. Or am I exaggerating? Who knows, I’ve not been lucky enough to find out!! I panic about studying but then I agree to work extra shifts, one minute it makes sense then the next it doesn’t – SO CONFUSING!!

 Anyway, knowing I finish work in just under 2 hours to go home and relax makes me so happy. Relaxing with a takeaway, film, beer and my favourite Yankee candle burning – COMPLETE BLISS!!

 It might not be a wild Saturday night, but nights off from studying sure are the best ones. Here’s to a study free evening.
 xx,
Karen

1 comments:

  1. No you are completely right! If students didn't have to work part time we would most definitely be stress free! I am so jealous of all the student that don't have to work!

    ReplyDelete